CU 600V XLPE Cable Tube Loop Detector IMSA 51-7
600 Volt Single Conductor Copper, Cross Linked Polyethylene Insulation, Polyvinyl Chloride PVC or High Molecular Weight HMW Tube
- Conductor:19 stranded annealed bare copper per ASTM B3 and B8
- Insulation:Cross Linked Polyethylene
- Rip Chord:High strength rip chord for ease of tube removal
- Tube:Loose Polyvinyl Chloride or High Molecular Weight Polyethylene HMW Tube
Applications and Features:
Southwire’s IMSA 51-7 cable meets the requirements of International Municipal Signal Association IMSA 51-7 specification. Rated for use in traffic signal, traffic control systems, underground conduit and loop detector wire. iMSA 51-7 600 Volt series cables run from the switch buried in asphalt to the junction box. The conductors are bare annealed copper 19 strand and covered with an abrasion, sunlight and moisture resistant cross linked polyethylene. The conductor is housed in a polyvinyl chloride or high molecular weight polyethylene tube. These cables are capable of operating continuously at a conductor tem- perature between -20°C and 75°C.
• Cable is manufactured by Southwire Company in their Waukegan, IL plant USA.
Specifications:ASTM B3 Standard Specification for Soft or Annealed Copper WireASTM B8 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Copper ConductorsEPA 40 CFR, Part 26, Subpart C heavy metals per Table 1, TCLP methodIMSA 51-7
Sample Print Legend:
SOUTHWIRE® YEAR SIZE 600V IMSA 51-7 CABLE SEQUENTAIL FOOT MARK.
Table 1 – Weights and Measurements
Table 2 – Electrical and Engineering Data