CU 600V NLEPR PE DUPLEX TRACK WIRE
600 Volt 90°C AREMA PART 10.3.16.
- Conductor:Solid Uncoated Copper
- Insulation:High Performance No Lead Ethylene Propylene Rubber NL-EPR
- Jacket:Polyethylene PE Jacket
Applications and Features:
Southwire 600V ECO Friendly No Lead EPR/PE Duplex Track Wire is suited for use in track circuits, signal operations, and car retarder and switch machine applications where flexibility, ease of termination, and stable service life are required. May be installed in wet or dry locations, conduit trays or troughs, or directly buried. These cables are capable of operating continu- ously at a conductor temperature not in excess of 90°C for normal operation, 130°C for emergency overload conditions, and 250°C for short circuit conditions.
• Mechanically Rugged
• High Performance No Lead EPR
• Excellent Moisture Resistance
• Resistant to Heat Aging and Environmental Hazards
• Cleanly Strips from Conductor
• Superior Deformation Resistance
• RoHS/Proposition 65 Compliant
Specifications:ASTM B3 Standard Specification for Soft or Annealed Copper WireICEA S-95-658 (NEMA WC70) Power Cables Rated 2000 Volts or Less for the Distribution of Electrical EnergyAREMA Signal Manual Part 10.3.19 for EPR Type I InsulationAREMA Signal Manual Part 10.3.21 for PE Type II Jacket
Table 1 – Weights and Measurements