CU 600V NLEPR PVC DUPLEX TOWER AND CASE WIRE
600 Volt 90°C AREMA PART 10.3.15.
- Conductor:Solid Uncoated Copper
- Insulation:High Performance No Lead Ethylene Propylene Rubber NL-EPR
- Jacket:Polyvinyl Chloride PVC Jacket
Applications and Features:
Southwire 600V ECO Friendly No Lead EPR/PVC Duplex Blue Tower and Case Wire is suited for use as relay and associated signal apparatus wiring and for connector wire use in applications where flexibility, ease of termination, small diameters, long lasting performance, and stable service life are required. May be installed in wet or dry locations. These cables are capable of operating continuously at a conductor temperature not in excess of 90°C for normal operation, 130°C for emergency overload conditions, and 250°C for short circuit conditions.
• Mechanically Rugged
• High Performance No Lead EPR
• Excellent Moisture Resistance
• Resistant to Heat Aging and Environmental Hazards
• Cleanly Strips from Conductor
• Passes -60°C Cold Bend
• FT2 Horizontal Flame Test
• Superior Deformation Resistance
• RoHS/Proposition 65 Compliant
• Conductors Number Coded with One in Each layer Marked as “Tracer” for Quick Identification.
Specifications:ASTM B8 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Copper ConductorsICEA S-95-658 (NEMA WC70) Power Cables Rated 2000 Volts or Less for the Distribution of Electrical EnergyAREMA Signal Manual Part 10.3.19 for EPR Type I InsulationAREMA Signal Manual Part 10.3.21 for PE Type II Jacket
Table 1 – Weights and Measurements