TELCOFLEX® Telecom Control Wire and Cable
PVC Insulated, Lacquered Cotton Braid Jacketed Wire. For Internal Wiring of Telephone Equipment. UL listed AWM Style 1491 90°C, 600 volts VW-1. CSA listed AWM I A/B 90°C, 300 volts FT-1 (24-10 AWG only) RoHS Compliant, Lead-Free
- Conductor:Solid or stranded, tin-coated copper conforming to ASTM B-33 and B-174 or B-173.
- Separator:Separator Tape:Opaque Mylar tape
- Insulation:85°C rated Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) conforming to Underwriters’ Laboratories AWM Style 1491 and CSA C22.2 No. 210.2 requirements.
- Cotton Braid:On all sizes, a lacquered cotton braid conforming to UL requirements is applied over the insulation.
- Optional Cabling or Shielding:2, 3, or 4 conductors may be twisted together when requested. A braided shield may be applied over 1, 2, 3, or 4 conductors with an overall lacquered cotton braid.
Applications and Features:
This specification covers the construction requirements for PVC insulated, cotton braided hook-up wire for internal wiring of telephone equipment. The construction of the wire and cable is in accordance with Underwriters’ Laboratories Appliance Wiring Material (AWM) Style 1491.
24 AWG to 2 AWG conform to Lucent Specification KS-13385 Issue 11
Specifications:ASTM B33 Standard Specification for Tin-Coated Soft or Annealed Copper WireASTM B172 Standard Specification for Rope-Lay-Stranded Copper Conductors Having Bunch-Stranded Copper Conductors (As Applicable)ASTM B174 Standard Specification for Bunch-Stranded CopperCSA C22.2 No. 210 Appliance wiring material products I A/B 105°C DryRoHS-3 Complies with European Directive 2015/863
Table 1 – Physical and Electrical Data